Rudraksha Bracelet with Citrine
This beautifully made bracelet has authentic panchmukhi rudraksha beads and Citrine semi-precious stone. Rudraksha is a timeless jewel that aids a seeker in his spiritual quest.
Using Rudraksha beads for japa or wearing them with reverence, one is blessed with well-being, awareness & mindfulness. Center-piece is a Citrin – stone for abundance & deep meditation.
This beautifully made bracelet has authentic panchmukhi rudraksha beads and Citrine semi-precious stone.
Rudraksha is a timeless jewel that aids a spiritual seeker in his/her spiritual endeavours. This beautifully made rudraksha bracelet can be used for meditation and japa (mantra chanting). Performing spiritual practices using a Rudraksha bracelets or by simply wearing it with reverence and awareness, one is blessed with increased awareness, mindfulness, self-knowledge and compassion.
The center-piece or the Guru bead of this bracelet is a semi-precious stone called – Citrine.
Citrine is considered a stone of success and abundance, it also facilitates deep meditation.
- Type: Bracelet with Rudraksha Beads and semi-precious stone
- Size: Approx diameter of bracelet is – 60 mm
- of Beads: Rudraksha (approx. 6.5 mm to 7 mm size) – 27 | Citrin (approx. 14 mm) – 1
More about the Rudraksha …
Rudraksha is a seed that is obtained from the fruit that grows on a tall and majestic Rudraksha tree. Rudraksha contains the essence of the five elements – Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether in perfect balance. They have vibratory influences on the physical and subtle body.
- Sourced from the most authentic sources
- Stringent quality check while sorting the beads
- Every single bead is manually selected to ensure sanctity & sacredness
- Properly cleaned and oiled to maintain its natural beauty and effect
- Represents purity and auspiciousness
- Conducive for spiritual practices and holistic well-being