Rudraksha Bracelet with Ashram Rudraksha
Rudraksha is a timeless jewel that aids a seeker in his spiritual quest.
Using Rudraksha beads for japa or wearing them with reverence, one is blessed with well-being, awareness & mindfulness.
The center-piece, the Guru bead of this bracelet is a very special Rudraksha bead from the sacred gardens of Gurudev Siddha peeth Ashram. It is blessed with the powerful vibrations and Shakti of the sacred abode.
This beautifully made bracelet has authentic panchmukhi rudraksha beads.
Rudraksha is a timeless jewel that aids a spiritual seeker in his/her spiritual endeavours. This beautifully made rudraksha bracelet can be used for meditation and japa (mantra chanting). Performing spiritual practices using a Rudraksha bracelets or by simply wearing it with reverence and awareness, one is blessed with increased awareness, mindfulness, self-knowledge and compassion.
The center-piece or the Guru bead of this bracelet is a very special Rudraksha bead from the sacred gardens of Gurudev Siddha peeth Ashram. It is blessed with the powerful vibrations and Shakti of the sacred abode.
- Type: Bracelet with Rudraksha Beads
- Size: Approx diameter of bracelet is – 60 mm
- of Beads: Rudraksha (approx. 6.5 mm to 7 mm size) – 27 | Ashram Rudraksha (approx. 14 mm) – 1
More about the Rudraksha…
Rudraksha is a seed that is obtained from the fruit that grows on a tall and majestic Rudraksha tree. Rudraksha contains the essence of the five elements – Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether in perfect balance. They have vibratory influences on the physical and subtle body.
- Sourced from the most authentic sources
- Stringent quality check while sorting the beads
- Every single bead is manually selected to ensure sanctity & sacredness
- Properly cleaned and oiled to maintain its natural beauty and effect
- Represents purity and auspiciousness
- Conducive for spiritual practices and holistic well-being