Ashram Rudraksha Pendant – Silver
This beautiful Rudraksha pendant in silver cap is from the sacred grounds of Gurudev Siddha Peeth Ashram.
Rudraksha beads are actually dried seeds of a large evergreen tree (Elaeocarpus Ganitrus). The word Rudraksha is a compound of two Sanskrit words; rudra is another name for Lord Shiva and aksha means ‘eye’.
Gurudev Siddha Peeth Ashram, Maharashtra
- Ashram grown single Rudraksha bead of 14-15 mm with Silver cap & wire on both ends.
- Silver– 90%
Importance of Rudraksha in Daily Life
Many ancient texts extol the power of Rudraksha beads. Using Rudraksha beads in spiritual practices helps maintain physical, emotional and cognitive balance. It also helps foster peace, calm and tranquillity when used in the practice of japa. Benefits of wearing rudraksha beads regularly:
- Lowered heart rate with improved blood circulation and digestion
- Protection from negative energies
- Aligning and harmonizing our energies with nature
- Alleviation of stress, depression and anxiety
- Increased mindfulness and emotional stability
- Improved focus and concentration
- Bringing about clarity of purpose, leading to enlightenment
This rudraksha symbolizes the five elements namely i.e. Agni (fire), Jal (water), Vaayu (Air), Aakash (sky), Prithvi (Earth). The panchmukhi Rudraksha can be worn by anyone above the age of 14 and bestows upon the wearer purity of thoughts, inner peace, intellectual growth, mindfulness and enhanced memory.
Do not wear it while sleeping