The Nectar of Chanting, with an introduction by Baba Muktananda, contains sacred texts, hymns, and chants frequently sung in Siddha Yoga Ashrams and meditation centers.
Included are Śrī-Guru-Gītā, Śrī-Viṣṇu-Sahasranāma, Morning and Evening Arati, Śrī-Śiva-Mahimnaḥ-Stotram, Śrī-Śiva-Mānasa- Pūjā, Jyota Se Jyota Jagāo, Gurudeva Hamārā Pyārā, Kuṇḍalinī-Stavaḥ and others.
The Sanskrit, Hindi, and Marathi verses are written in transliteration with an English translation.
The 2017 reprint includes the following changes:
- Revised sequence of sacred texts, hymns and chants
- Updated transliteration of all sacred texts, hymns, and chants
- New and expanded Pronunciation Guide
- Transliteration changed from italics to bold face roman lettering for easier reading
- Revised English translation of Mahālakṣmi Stotram, Kuṇḍalinī-Stavaḥ, and verses 4 and 5 of Śrī-Śiva-Mānasa-Pūjā
Hardcover/2017 reprint of 4th edition, 1984 /216 pages /7.3” x 5.1”