Ashram Rudraksha Pendant with Silver Chain
This beautiful silver chain with rudraksha pendant contains a rudraksha bead from the sacred grounds of Gurudev Siddha Peeth ashram.
Gurudev Siddha Peeth Ashram, Maharashtra
- A single ashram-grown rudraksha bead, 14-15mm in diameter with a silver cap and wire on both ends.
- Silver (90%) chain of length 40-45 cm and width of 0.2 cm
Significance of Rudraksha
Many ancient texts extol the power of rudraksha beads. Using rudraksha mālā in spiritual practices helps maintain physical, emotional and cognitive balance. Wearing rudraksha beads regularly:
- Lowers the heart rate and improves blood circulation and digestion
- Protects from negative energies
- Aligns and harmonizes our energies with nature
- Alleviates stress, depression and anxiety
- Increases mindfulness and emotional stability
- Improves focus and concentration
- Brings about clarity of purpose, leading to enlightenment
This silver chain with a single rudraksha consists of a ‘panchmukhi’ rudraksha meaning it has five facets or faces. This type of rudraksha is supposed to symbolize the five elements; agni (fire), jal (water), vaayu (air), akash (sky), prithvi (earth). The panchmukhi rudraksha can be worn by anyone above the age of 14 and bestows upon the wearer purity of thoughts, inner peace, intellectual growth, mindfulness and enhanced memory.
Please remove while sleeping.