Aroma Spray Rose Fragrance – 100ml
- Rose, the ‘king of flowers’, is known as Gulab in India. Roses, in India, are cultivated in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, West Bengal, and Tamil Nadu.
- Roses are generally freshly harvested to help them stay fresh and maintain their fragrance for a longer period.
- Created from natural Rose flower extracts and Himalayan water, the Rose aroma spray is free from aerosol, alcohol, carbon dioxide and gases.
- This aroma Rose spray is a natural air freshener with a long-lasting aroma and a powerful mood enhancer that promotes emotional well-being. Its fresh, sweet and floral aroma helps create any environment around you peaceful and restorative.
- This Rose aroma spray will enrich your space and surroundings giving a positive ambience and alluring the senses. It is a great retreat for Rose lovers as it gives the feel of pure bliss and tranquility.
About this item:
- Scent: Naturally extracted from Rose flowers
- Ingredients: Rose Flower and pristine Himalayan water
- Brand: Chitshakti Trust
- Item Form: Spray (Water Based)
- Ideal For: Puja Room, Meditation Space, Yoga Room, Offices, Car, Traveling etc.
Directions of Use:
- Unlock the safety stopper to release the trigger.
- Spray in the room, 3-5 times with nozzle pointed upwards in the air.
- Repeat once a day.
- Promotes a calm and soothing environment.
These aroma sprays are also available in 3 other fragrances:
You may also like…
Incense (Agarbattis) – In 13 Variants of Fragrances
- It creates a cooling and earthy fragrance.
- Handcrafted incense sticks using natural ingredients.
- It fills the air with a musky, earthy and soothing aroma.
- It burns low and slow to leave the air with a breezing environment.
Agarwood | Amber | Cederwood | Kesarchandan | Lotus | Mogra | Myrrh | Nagchampa | Nepal Musk | Patchouli | Parijat | Rose | Sandalwood