Aroma Spray Tuberose Fragrance – 100ml
- Tuberose, also known as Rajanigandha, India, is a white flower. It is also known as gul-e-shabbo (flower of the night), sungandharāja (king of fragrance, Kannada), Gul Cheri and Nelasampenga (Telugu).
- The aroma of the tuberose room freshener creates a fresh and uplifting atmosphere that helps your mind to become calm, it brings clarity and deep stillness during meditation.
- The tuberose aroma spray at Siddha Yoga Bookstore, India is made from fresh Tuberose flowers and pristine Himalayan water, this Tuberose aroma spray is 100% free from chemicals, gases and aerosol.
- Chitshakti trust introduces Tuberose aroma spray. This aroma spray from can be a natural air freshener in your houses, lobbies, cars or any indoor space of your choice creating an ambience of purity and serenity.
- Breathe in the sweet-scented fragrance of Tuberose aroma spray to elevate your spirit and relax your body and mind.
About this item:
- Scent: Extracted from Tuberose, Water Based Solution
- Ingredients: Rajnigandha Flower and pristine Himalayan water
- Brand: Chitshakti Trust
- Item Form: Spray (Water Based)
- Ideal For: Puja Room, Offices, Car, Traveling etc.
Directions of Use:
- Unlock safety stopper to release the trigger.
- Spray in a room 3-5 times with nozzle pointed upwards in the air.
- Repeat once in a day.
- Promotes calm and soothing environment.
These aroma sprays are also available in 3 other fragrances: