Nepali Rudraksha Mala (Silver, 27 NC beads)
This is an exquisite rudraksha wrist mālā with 27 double-capped beads plus one guru bead on sterling silver wire. Each bead measures about 1/4 inch (6-6.5mm) in diameter and the mala is approximately 7 1/2 inches long. This rudraksha mālā with sliver caps comes with a 3/4 inch adjustable chain.
The beads in a Rudraksha mālā vary depending on the size of the Rudraksha beads. Traditionally, for sacred jewellery, 27 beads are strung into a wrist mālā with an extra ‘guru’ bead to indicate the beginning or end of a round of repetition.
Significance of Rudraksha
Many ancient texts extol the power of rudraksha beads. Using rudraksha beads in spiritual practices helps maintain physical, emotional and cognitive balance. It also helps foster peace, calm and tranquillity when used in the practice of japa. Wearing rudraksha beads regularly
- Lowers the heart rate and improves blood circulation and digestion
- Protects from negative energies
- Aligns and harmonizes our energies with nature
- Alleviates stress, depression and anxiety
- Increases mindfulness and emotional stability
- Improves focus and concentration
- Brings about clarity of purpose, leading to enlightenment
This is a ‘panchmukhi’ rudraksha meaning it has five facets or faces. This type of rudraksha is supposed to symbolize the five elements; agni (fire), jal (water), vaayu (air), akash (sky), prithvi (earth). The panchmukhi rudraksha can be worn by anyone above the age of 14 and bestows upon the wearer purity of thoughts, inner peace, intellectual growth, mindfulness and enhanced memory.
Please remove while sleeping.