Meditation Fragrance Oils Online in IndiaMeditation fragrance oil helps the mind to focus better and enhances the meditative experience. We use a centuries-old technique to create exceptional meditation oils that can be used for daily purposes. Our premium oils are natural and free from chemicals and synthetic colours. These meditation oils are the aroma oil or Indian Attar or Itra, which are extracted from flowers, wood, roots, leaves and many other sources from nature. The purpose of these natural aromatic meditation oils is to let the wearer experience the depth and fragrance of their own Heart! These aroma oils can be applied on the forehead between the eyebrows and pulse points on the body, like wrists, behind the earlobes and neck region before your meditation or yoga practice. The tender and joyful aroma engulfs you, your breath becomes deeper and easeful and let your mind repose in the inner stillness. In aroma therapy, the fragrance has been extolled as a great healer that can infuse inspiration, creativity and calmness. Many connoisseurs relish it as personal perfume and set out wearing the delightful natural fragrance that stays. Our meditation oils are available in compact roll-on bottles, which ensures easy application and you can carry them with you wherever you go. These aromatic meditation oils have very long, almost permanent shelf life and with passing time, they become better. You are welcome to try out and explore the exclusive collection of natural meditation aroma oils on the Siddha Yoga Bookstore India website.
Meditation Oils: Different Fragrances and Benefits
- Amber: Made from the resins of the Amber tree, this meditation oil has a sweet spicy aroma. It helps promote clarity and mental balance, and its rich strong fragrance brings deep inner peace and strengthens awareness of the spiritual self. It also has therapeutic healing properties, which helps soothe the body and mind.
- Kesar:Prepared from the essence of authentic saffron, Kesar meditation oil has a refreshing and warm aroma. It has numerous healing and medicinal properties that help uplift the spirit and facilitates emotional stability, thereby reducing depression and anxiety.
- Rose: Extracted from rose petals, rose meditation oil helps uplift the spirit with its blooming floral fragrance. It is a natural moisturiser that promotes healthy skin. It is also used in aromatherapy and has antibacterial & anti-fungal properties which help treat various skin infections.
- Khus: Also known as Vetiver, khus oil is distilled from the vetiver plant's roots and has a unique earthy and woody fragrance. It helps calm and soothe the mind and body during meditation. It is also used as a therapeutic oil to alleviate stress, anxiety and depression.
- Heena: It has calming and sedative properties that promote relaxation, reduces headaches and stress. It helps enhance your senses and improve your sleep. Extracted from the flowers of the Heena plant, the floral scent of this meditation oil is warm and intensively aromatic.